Burgundy Appreciation and Tutored Tasting Class for Beginner ~ Oct 2019
Discover this world-famous wine region which produce some of the most expensive wines on earth! A 3-hour Burgundy introductory class plus tutored tasting guided by founder of Wine Buff and Burgundy expert ~ DICKY!!!
Burgundy Appreciation and Tutored Tasting Class for Beginner
19 Oct or 26 Oct 2019 (Saturday) 3pm - 6pm
Duration: 1 Day (3hrs)
Tutor: Dicky Lee - founder of Wine Buff and Burgundy expert
Capacity: 10 pax
Venue: Unit 903, 9/F., Block B, Sea View Estate, 46 Watson Road, North Point
HK$300 per person (Including wine)
What to Expect?
1) Introduction of Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) Learn to read Burgundy Wine Labels
3) Identify some top producers of Burgundy
4) Taste and compare the wine style & terriors of different regions
2 hours of theory + 1 hour of wine tasting
Ghislaine Barthod-Chambolle Musigny 2014
Serafin Pere et Fils-Gevrey Chambertin 2015
Vigot Fabrice-Nuits Saint Georges Vieilles Vignes 2015
Vigot Fabrice-Vosne Romanee Les Chalandins 2015
Domaine des Monts Luisants-Morey St Denis Pierre Virant 2015
Terms & Condition:
1. Seats are available on a first-paid-first-served basis.
2. Full payment is required to secure your seat
3. Tuition fee is non-refundable.
4. Each bottle will be served for 10 participants.
5. All rights are reserved by Wine Buff Ltd.