010366.jpg010366.jpg

Petit Haut Lafitte Blanc 2017(RP91)- 2nd wine of Ch. Smith Haut Lafitte Blanc

Sales price HK$300
Sales price HK$270
产品编号:

010366

分类:

年份:

2017

产区:

Pessac Leognan

容量:

750

地区:

Bordeaux White

国家:

France

评分:

RP91

A blend of 80% Sauvignon Blanc and 20% S矇millon, the 2017 Le Petit Haut Lafitte Blanc gives lovely yuzu, orange blossom and lime juice hints over a core of green apples and chalk dust. Medium-bodied and with delightful mineral sparks featuring on the length of the palate, it has a wonderfully racy finish. A few low-lying vines and a small section near the trees were lost to frost this year at Ch璽teau Smith Haut Lafitte, but this vineyard got off lightly compared to other estates in Pessac-L矇ognan. The frosted areas were those that would have gone into the second labels: Les Hauts de Smith and Le Petit Haut Lafitte. However, the Cathiards' other estate in this commune, Ch璽teau Cantelys, lost 60% of the crop to the frosts. ?he seeds were not totally ripe this year, so extraction was more about maceration with very gentle extraction, so as not to pull out the bitter seed tannins,??commented winemaker Fabien Teitgen. He managed to use a small proportion of whole bunch?bout 25%?or the Merlot component this year, while the other 75% was produced with whole berries.
Share this product